RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time choosing btwn these two colors. I plan on only color coding the edges of the front apron, side skirts, lip of rear bumper, just the edges of the grill and vents.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I always think that White looks amazing when done right. I was looking for white.. I suggest you do the same.

The silver is sick looking though.. don't get me wrong. Beautiful color.. but white has my vote.

·
Registered
318 Posts
kobeyman said:
I'm having a hard time choosing btwn these two colors. I plan on only color coding the edges of the front apron, side skirts, lip of rear bumper, just the edges of the grill and vents.
WHITE!!!! No offense to the silver guys, but its way too safe and boring.

·
Registered
36 Posts
absolutely white with alpaca interior....very classy. that was my first choice but ended up w buckingham blue/alpaca.

i dont consider silver as a paint ........its the color of the sheet metal........ 8~

·
Registered
270 Posts
Neither...Rimini Red is the only color you need. The way I see it, be as unique as you can with your Rover. Go with what you dont see a lot of. For example Where I live, I only see 4 sports on the regular. White, Black, That bluish one, and my Red one. So why would I want to blend in with the others. I have had the kindergartners on my flag football team I coach say, "Coach Lawrence...I saw your truck (some actually know its a Range rover) at HyVee yesterday" They actually know whose truck it is.

Be UNIQUE with your ride whatever color you choose and stand out.

Another Point. My Rover and Greg Wesley's (KC Chief player - maybe former chief) full size rover are the only ones, according to Aristocrat Motors, that have a full paint kit on all the trim. Making my Rover unique.

Thats just me though. If Im gonna spend 50+ on a vehicle it better not look like everyone elses.

·
Registered
318 Posts
kstatenupe said:
Neither...Rimini Red is the only color you need. The way I see it, be as unique as you can with your Rover. Go with what you dont see a lot of. For example Where I live, I only see 4 sports on the regular. White, Black, That bluish one, and my Red one. So why would I want to blend in with the others. I have had the kindergartners on my flag football team I coach say, "Coach Lawrence...I saw your truck (some actually know its a Range rover) at HyVee yesterday" They actually know whose truck it is.

Be UNIQUE with your ride whatever color you choose and stand out.

Another Point. My Rover and Greg Wesley's (KC Chief player - maybe former chief) full size rover are the only ones, according to Aristocrat Motors, that have a full paint kit on all the trim. Making my Rover unique.

Thats just me though. If Im gonna spend 50+ on a vehicle it better not look like everyone elses.
ehh. if you want to stand out, get the paint color you want but put some really nice wheels on it. not ghetto wheels, but nice wheels - guaranteed yours will stand out from all the stormers and v spokes. people that typically buy these aren't into modifications of any sort, hence the poor aftermarket support. there's just no demand.

·
Registered
217 Posts
not sure if they changed the white since I bought mine in 08, but it had way too much yellow in it for me. I like both, but black is a no brainer for me. I like silver on the sports cars, but a truck's gotta be black.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Its all about the Bali Blue for 2010... its unique, its eye catching, its unexpected... definitely not "safe" but the bet is very well placed.

·
Registered
472 Posts
maxwell said:
not sure if they changed the white since I bought mine in 08, but it had way too much yellow in it for me. I like both, but black is a no brainer for me. I like silver on the sports cars, but a truck's gotta be black.
Nicely said 8) .....the 2010 white IS NOT yellowish at all (I test drove one)....its a nice white for white.

·
Registered
318 Posts
coerulea said:
Its all about the Bali Blue for 2010... its unique, its eye catching, its unexpected... definitely not "safe" but the bet is very well placed.
awesome color. saw it in the showroom and it's stunning. it was over black leather with contrasted stitching.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
Ukraine Range
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing