RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yikes.. the kick back from the forum! :dance: haha.. all good. I love it..

The tint on the windows and tailights are too much for me. I can't see out at night through the rear view mirror. I will most likely remove the tailight tint and change the windows to 20%. Other than that, I like the body matched panels.. much nicer in person than pictures. Was hesitant until I drove the new supercharged.. wow! So smooth compared to my old '06 RRS S/C

In fact, found some pictures of the old ride... I think I owned this 4+ years ago.. can't remember.

To each his own! Glad to be part of the forum again..

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Storm trooper indeed. Love it. Tint on tail lights would have to go as the police around me would pull you over for it. I really can't wait till I get to upgrade to the 2010 S/C.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow, that looks great!

Yikes.. the kick back from the forum! :dance: haha.. all good. I love it..

The tint on the windows and tailights are too much for me. I can't see out at night through the rear view mirror. I will most likely remove the tailight tint and change the windows to 20%. Other than that, I like the body matched panels.. much nicer in person than pictures. Was hesitant until I drove the new supercharged.. wow! So smooth compared to my old '06 RRS S/C

In fact, found some pictures of the old ride... I think I owned this 4+ years ago.. can't remember.

To each his own! Glad to be part of the forum again..

21 - 24 of 24 Posts