RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
I think it's crazily overpriced. If it was certified wit a big warranty maybe could get that money but being a high end used car lot I think he's reaching.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
It apparently is "The finest, most exclusive Rover Sport Supercharged on the road." I'd call them and ask if they'd take double what they're asking.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I think it's crazily overpriced. If it was certified wit a big warranty maybe could get that money but being a high end used car lot I think he's reaching.
+1 , for that kind of money, you could get a 2010 hse lux (which is faster btw) and get an autobiography kit for $2k + paint and install.

·
Registered
171 Posts
+1 , for that kind of money, you could get a 2010 hse lux (which is faster btw) and get an autobiography kit for $2k + paint and install.

I would definitely get a 2010 or newer. I had forgotten how unappealing the pre-2010 interior is.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I always liked the HST but not at that price. For 5K more you could get a 2010 SC. I'd say its worth at least 30K though.

·
Banned
531 Posts
the dealer by me had a one on their lot w/40k miles asking $42k and an independant dealer has a 2010 w/ autobiography package w/ 44k miles and is asking $43k (iirc).

·
Registered
135 Posts
2010 SC for a little more gets the 510hp engine. That'll be my next one. Check another market where there are more RRs. I'm from Kansas City but bought mine in Chicago because there are more of them there which bring prices down a bit.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To be quite honest with you guys, I was just curious to see what people though of the HST. I have my heart set on a 2010+ Here in WA, LR & RR's are severely overpriced. Why? I'd LOVE to know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't know if you saw this '10 RRS SC sitting at the dealership in Lynnwood., but I picked it up yesterday. Was hoping to find out who the owner was, curious of the modifications he/she did. So far., it drives like an absolute dream. Usually people who modify this much have some forum presence.. but I can't find anything on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw that RRS s/c at the Lynwood dealership. To be honest, the looks were too tacky for me I didn't even bother giving it a second look, but hey, to each their own! All i'm looking for is a 2010+ black w/ brown interior.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I saw that RRS s/c at the Lynwood dealership. To be honest, the looks were too tacky for me I didn't even bother giving it a second look, but hey, to each their own! All i'm looking for is a 2010+ black w/ brown interior.
Good taste ;)

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
I don't know if you saw this '10 RRS SC sitting at the dealership in Lynnwood., but I picked it up yesterday. Was hoping to find out who the owner was, curious of the modifications he/she did. So far., it drives like an absolute dream. Usually people who modify this much have some forum presence.. but I can't find anything on it.
I would look for someone dressed like this around the greater Seattle area.

Storm-CHRON.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts