RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess its the rapture or something because Al Gore Cant be wrong, it snowed today in Florida. For a couple hours it snowed hard, I couldnt believe my eyes when I walked out of the Post Office. :shock: I have a couple pictures on my phone I will upload tomorrow. Mean while Im going to stock pile guns and MRE's. `)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,459 Posts
Perhaps the climactic effect should be renamed from Global Warming to Global Extreme temperatures both hot & cold as a section of the scientific community indicates that increasing extremes at both ends of the temperature scale are occurring, not just warming.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well while you get that all figured out Im doing my part to end this madness, Im buying a V12 Bentley. `)

It was 50 today so not so bad

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,459 Posts
Leo...you have expensive tastes for a teenager!

When are you getting your pilot's license?

`)

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PJPR01 said:
Leo...you have expensive tastes for a teenager!

When are you getting your pilot's license?

`)
Well L & H's Garage has put that on hold, Im pretty stretched right now so the 10 g notes needed to finish the license arent there at the moment. :roll: If the garage works out I will start working on it again. You can send me your Sport for alittle moding and you will help finance my endevors. 8)

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some pictures. No the camera date is wrong they arent from 98'. That is my grandmothers house, the pictures suck because I took them with a cheap film camera. But they are still pictures of this terible global warming crisit we are in.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
129 Posts
What is film camera??? New technology???!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Serb said:
What is film camera??? New technology???!!! :lol:
Its my grandmothers, we tried getting her to go digital but that wasnt happening. :lol:

But there you go folks, snow in florida

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,113 Posts
I was in Violet LA in December 2008 watching it snow so hard you couldn't see three phone pole lengths...

Global warming, global instability... it's all BS anyway. Consider the source. Huge conflict of interest with research funds and what's being reported. The whole R12 ban was BS too. Ozone be damned, Dupont was losing it's patent... that's what made R12 become illegal to produce. How handy. I could go on... but my tumbler of Cold River calls. If you never hear from me again, you'll know what happened..... 8-|=

1 - 12 of 12 Posts