RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
213 Posts
gushybear said:
good question. one thing kinda led to another... i saved up 10k for a car, and my parents said they'd add 30k if i got decent grades at uni. But i ended up with a 4.0GPA in engineering, so theyre obviously really happy. They own a range rover, and thought i might as well get the smaller one :)
Hey high five same thing with me haha. My dad has a full size 08 on the way and I'm waitin for my 08 sport :twisted: I'm a couple years younger than you though. I'm not sure what insurance is gonna be when the range finally comes in, but on my G35 it was about $350/month...so I'm expecting around $5-600 which I think is about what you said you paid. No tickets or anything on my record either.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Murdered Out said:
I have a 2006 Ford Escape Limited, and dont laugh the AirFoce bought this for me, a 2005 Town & Country minivan. After I was injured they bought the mini-v and converted it so I could be mobile again. I was in a wheelchair and learning how to walk with prosthetic legs.

My deductable is 500.
You were in the airforce, I thank you for your service and being a part of what this country is all about. Thank you for protecting our freedom my friend.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
263 Posts
$1152.00 a year.....million coverage, PL/PD, collision with $500.00 Ded, full comprehensive, glass, loaner if needed, no depreciation guarantee for 5 years - if it gets written off for any reason or stolen and can't be found I get exactly what I paid for it.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
81 Posts
Wow, I am seriously suprised at how low you guys pay.
Im 20 years old, live in Canada with 2 speeding tickets.

My insurance is about 400 a month. So roughly 4800 a year, and that is that absolute best quote I could of got with a 1500$ deductable, full coverage including glass. But I also have to have 2 million dollar liability so I can get on site.
:?

But I guess you have to pay to play, am I right?
:p:twisted:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: haha..

I'm in florida, and i'm currently quoted 2800/6 months. trying to find a cheaper place.

Thats pretty comprehensive insurance... i believe its 250000/500000, and a $500 deductible.

I guess thats what 19 years old will do to you... cant WAIT for a safe driving discount to start kicking in. geeez. (3 years with no tickets or accidents or claims or anything doesn't really mean much i guess, 19's such a high risk catagory :( )
I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I pay $3000 a year(GMAC). I'm 22. I feel I got ripped off...

·
Registered
22 Posts
good question. one thing kinda led to another... i saved up 10k for a car, and my parents said they'd add 30k if i got decent grades at uni. But i ended up with a 4.0GPA in engineering, so theyre obviously really happy. They own a range rover, and thought i might as well get the smaller one :)
:thumb:Nice....

Mechanical Engineering student here.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
480 Posts
USAA $450 for six months - 70 & multi car and homeowners reduces RRSSC costs inspite lots speeding tickets but the most important is where you live.

For the guy with the math issues, that $75 per month.

·
Registered
2018 Velar R-Drynamic HSE P380
101 Posts
$667 full year with Met Life for 2010 RR Sport LUX HSE...Record is clean

·
Registered
81 Posts
Your 19, and finished a 4 year Engineering Program at university with a 4.0??
You must be a genius, and could get a job doing anything you wanted. Basically write your own paycheques. Odd your parents would of had to throw in 30K.
Of , and ,

·
Registered
69 Posts
$507.81 per year or $42.32 per month 250/500 Coverage with $1k Deductible

34 with a clean driving record, multi-car, and multi-home discounts.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: Your Insurance cost
$667 full year with Met Life for 2010 RR Sport LUX HSE...Record is clean

I got a quote from Met Life like that and an even lower home owners . . . Until they heard I had chow: "4 dogs we don't insure, chows doberman, rotties, and pits."

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm with Ameriprise (have been since they were American Express). I pay $153/mo for 4 vehicles (RRS, XF, MINI & VW Convertible) with full coverage on all, a $500 deductible for each with the standard 100/300. I added my homeowners to the policy last year - my auto stayed the same but my homeowners went down $100/mo. My last ticket was in 1993.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just dropped State Farm because they were @ $2000+ for two cars for the year. Went with Allstate and dropped it down to $1300 for the year -$675 for the RRS and $625 for the wifey's XC90.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts