RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after plumbing the depths thinking it would never go - tried putting the ignition on first, then plugged the Sync-Mate in and it worked first time! :dance:

Maybe worth putting that into the instructions?
Should it make a difference? It did for us anyway.

Thank you Blackbox Solutions for the best £130 ever spent... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chewbacca

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hiya Chewbacca

We will definatley do as you recommend :thumb:
It's absolutely great to get your feedback, really, thanks a million. :clap: :clap: :clap:
So often we decide to knock these wonderful little gismos up in answer to what seems to be needed and requested by the members here on Range Rovers.net, and then we ship them out, never to hear anything good or bad back at all. :shock:

So it really is extra great to hear that we did good after all and that somewhere we made a difference.

I am really so pleased for you. It really makes it all the more worthwhile for us, and drives us onward to even greater and better things.

As long as there is a Range Rovers.Net on which to voice any need, and a Blackbox Solutions here to answer any call it will never be a bad thing.

Now are you sure i can't tempt you into a full on diagnostic system :lol:

Only joking

Warmest regards

Colin

·
Registered
483 Posts
BBS SPY said:
As long as there is a Range Rovers.Net on which to voice any need, and a Blackbox Solutions here to answer any call it will never be a bad thing.
I have a need for a 'little black box' that can make my RR do 100+ MPG, can you make one of those? :thumb:
I wish !!!!! :doh: :crybaby2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your reply Colin,
We are really delighted that the sync-mate worked. :hand:

We now need to replace the rf reciever (we think) to stop the engine 'dying' every three weeks or so. But knowing we have the gizmo to get the car re-synced is such a huge step forward - this RR has only been on the road about 9 weeks out of this year. And not to have to pay tow charges and main dealer resets and other labour charges will save us a fortune!

Hmmm, am thinking along the lines of full diagnostic system, but will have to build up the pocket money a bit first...! :wink:

Sincerely, thanks! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts