• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
We need your help.
We have recently changed our name from Xtreme Rovers to Urban Rovers and have been receiving much feed back about this switch so we are coming here to ask you all.
What name do you prefer for our site?

Xtreme Rovers or Urban Rovers

Thanks for your help

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,461 Posts
What segment of the population are you trying to target?

Urban Rovers would imply adapting the LR to an urban environment

Xtreme Rovers would imply adapting it to the less used, but enjoyable offroading group.

Who is your target audience should help dictate the name you put on the company...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PJPR01 said:
What segment of the population are you trying to target?

Urban Rovers would imply adapting the LR to an urban environment

Xtreme Rovers would imply adapting it to the less used, but enjoyable offroading group.

Who is your target audience should help dictate the name you put on the company...
PJPR01 -

All good questions,

Our target audience - Land Rover owners

Our first try at this was to target those that wanted to upgrade their rovers for off road conditions, but we have found that the mojority of the Range Rover owners really want to buy 22"s wheels and keep their Rovers in tip top shape.
This is why we mostly carry those products.

We are getting into the Sport and LR3 side of it where there seems to be more interest in off road adventures. But it has been a slow process because I have taken up day trading again :shhh:

Parts of me wants to return to the Xtreme Rovers name, but I guess that is why we are asking the people here what they favor and so far its 50 50 lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts