RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
If you can use X-plan, all you need to do is login with your partner info and look up the price. Anyway, HSE is around 54K, Supercharged is around 66K -- without any options. But don't expect many dealers to offer it, due to demand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
tried it for my wife's RRS SC but no dealer offers it.
checked with FORD corp and they confirm no restriction on RRS, but it is the perogative of the dealers.......just saw my wifes RRS SC being off loaded from the truck...we'll have it picked up tomorrow.........yipppyyyyyy

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
grommet said:
If you can use X-plan, all you need to do is login with your partner info and look up the price. Anyway, HSE is around 54K, Supercharged is around 66K -- without any options. But don't expect many dealers to offer it, due to demand.
I haven't brought up X plan to my dealer yet but he is my question on demand....... My 3 northern NJ dealers all seem to have a nice supply of RRS. I have a friend who just picked one up for about $3K off sticker. I'm waiting about 4 more weeks to pick up two non supercharged cars for the business. So if a base car has an invoice of $51,037 xplan is $3K over invoice????? I have a friend who works for jag and i'm getting my two x-plan numbers through him. If the dealer does want to budge i'll just wait until spring or pick up a toureg.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yes, that's correct if the so-called "invoice" is correct. X-Plan is just a simple "no haggle" price solution; for vehicles in over-supply, you may be able to do better and there is little reason to use Ford's X-Plan. Real Ford employee price (A-Plan) is closer to what people like calling "invoice", but just like X-Plan... it's up to the dealer if they want to accept it.

$3K off on any RRS 'round here (Northern California) would be a miracle. On lot vehicles are often marked up, with Vesuvious actually selling $20K & $25K over MSRP. :shock: Good ol' supply/demand & idiots. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
X Plan for Land Rover is 2% over invoice. My RRS was stickered at $60,000 and invoiced at $56,000. I wrote a check for right around $58,000. The best way to approach it is to ask them to price out your RRS with X Plan pricing. The key is not to ask, but to tell them to price it out. Some dealers might try to dick you over because these cars are selling for over invoice, but in the end if you talk to a manager, they will honor your X Plan.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Like others, I was told that X-Plan was a "no go" because of the popularity and inventory level of the RRS. They ended up giving me $1000 off the sticker, so I wasn't that bent out of shape.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
darkalley
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing