·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/1722581563.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/1722432358.html

Here's a couple friendly tips when trying to sell a car:

-Don't take a picture of the car with a bottle of antifreeze in it. Alarms might go off for some people.
-No. You don't have 24' rims. They're 24" rims. Dumba$$.
-Don't advertise that you just got a new paint job if it's done at a $49 special place. When the buyer walks up and inspects it, it's pretty obvious the only thing you taped off were the windows and lights. Don't draw attention to it.
-Learn to spell. Hell don't even learn...just use spell check. We already know you're an idiot for painting your car purple with 24" matching rims...don't emphasize the point by misspelling every word in the ad.

and last but not least: http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/1718835087.html

:thumb:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Those poor cars got hit by the UGLY stick. Its a shame to see those P38s molested and defiled... :cry:

These trucks were not made for 24" rims and all that bling. You never see the RRC blinged out...

·
Registered
401 Posts
angle grinders need to stay the hell away from range rover roofs.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Its not fair,you get all the great RRs for sale in the US :mrgreen:
If I lived there ,I would be lost for choice and wouldnt know which to buy.The one with the ice clod a/c might just swing it ,though I wonder how long the ice will last before melting. :lol:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
5,427 Posts
kmagnuss said:
-No. You don't have 24' rims. They're 24" rims. Dumba$$.:
But they go with the 7' in the dash and the 12' TV in the ceiling.....

·
Registered
541 Posts
The horror...the horror....

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
8~ 8-0=

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
24'rims, custom paint job, 2 twelves in box in trunk, 7'in dash, 12' tv in celing only 88,000 original miles, ice clod ac
EXTRA CLEAN MUST SEE WANT LAST LONG contact melanie at (813)850-3139

I just don't know where to start, or stop..... :(
Between the 7 FOOT and 12 FOOT TV's (one in a "celing" whatever that is), the ICE CLOD AC and the fact she "WANT LAST LONG" (sounds like something along the lines of "Love you long time" to me...), I am guessing the education funding in Florida is going downwards fast? :think:

Martin

·
Registered
719 Posts
so does anyone else think the convertible RR is sweet? i mean, i wouldn't spend money on it... just sayin...

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No.

Just because you have a cut off wheel and some extra canvas lying around doesn't mean you should use it.

It looks like an Amigo. One with a top that was fitted with the premise of "leave it a little big, so he can grow into it".

·
Registered
541 Posts
The concept of a topless P38...perhaps pallatable if executed by Chip Foose. The one in the pic however, appears executed by Ray Charles.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wow, until now I thought people in Los Angeles had bad tastes. I think Tampa is now, officially, the capital of low taste AND low IQ, apparently.

I sure want to check out those 7 and 12 feet tvs, though.

·
Registered
541 Posts
And this magical "vynil" material

·
Registered
719 Posts
haha fair enough. i guess i like the conecpt more than that person's end result.the idea is in line with all the cool custom defenders you take on safari :dance:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great, at least they added pictures to the adverts. Nice to see those 'special edition' Rovers. We should add a dos and don'ts-list to this site :wink:
I was looking for a P38, and obviously the owners don't really know what they are selling. 'In very good condition' means: It does start, the engine runs, but don't look underneath it... 'Serviced at local dealership' does not say when the last check and oil change did take place, mostly it was 5 years ago or 50'000 km...

·
Registered
494 Posts
i've got pending legislation that creates an agency empowered to blow those vehicles in place on sight. :thumb:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome to Florida... my only question is why on earth British people move to Florida in the first place... (Florida has the highest population of people from the UK)

Just telling it how it is `)

·
Registered
43 Posts
i think the champagne one is sweet and i noticed the trays on the back of the driver and passenger seats.... extra sweet, as for the purple one and the one with the titties out ....i dunno the purple one would be cool if it was a monte carlo and the convertible is just ghetto trash and shouldnt even be dont to a mini truck

·
Registered
966 Posts
Roverrad95 said:
Welcome to Florida... my only question is why on earth British people move to Florida in the first place... (Florida has the highest population of people from the UK)

Just telling it how it is `)

Did you see the British "The Office" season 2? Where the secretary and her bf moved to Florida to live at her sisters? Florida is mostly ghetto with some great coastlines and coastline cities. People forget to remember that its still the South.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts