Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I’m looking for a ‘10-‘12 RR full-size, doesn’t matter if an HSE or Supercharged but my primary requirement is that it must be Galway Green. I just missed a Supercharged at Spanos Motors in Daytona Beach, FL, and apparently it’s going to live in CA. Guess it’s hard enough to find one that even people on the left coast are buying on the right coast and trucking them across the continent.

Anyhow, if anyone has or knows of one, please send it my way via PM or reply to my post here. I’m about to sell my ‘08 full fat supercharged and want this as it’s replacement.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover Supercharged [green], 2012 Range Rover Supercharged [black]
31 Posts
If you're still looking @ZUNDFOLGE! I may have one coming up for sale end of summer / fall depending on when my new truck gets in. 2010 Supercharged in Green over Ivory.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you're still looking @ZUNDFOLGE! I may have one coming up for sale end of summer / fall depending on when my new truck gets in. 2010 Supercharged in Green over Ivory.
addict;

I ended up buying a 2009 HSE in Galway Green AND a 2010 Autobiography S/C in Galway Green 😳 but keep me posted on the status of yours. Three’s company….

1 - 6 of 6 Posts