RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
There are 4 interior finishes available for the MY2018 SC V8: Satin Straight Walnut, Grand Black, Kalahari, and Shadow Walnut.

There are 6 interior finishes available for the MY2018 SC V ATB: Satin Straight Walnut, Black Burr Ash, Grand Black, Argento Pinstripe, Shadow Walnut, and Figured Macasser.

The wood steering wheel option is available in all 6 finishes on the ATB.

The online configurator will only allow a wood steering wheel with the Grand Black finish on the SC V8.

Is this an online configurator error? Or is wood steering wheel in any finish other than Grand Black now reserved for the ATB (along with a leather dash and the 1700W sound system)?

The PDF brochure and ordering guide are not models of clarity in this regard.

If this is the case, note to JLR: the current Rover in my garage is my 9th and will be my last if I have to essentially pay $35,000 for a Satin Straight Walnut steering wheel by upgrading to the ATB.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I ordered the wood steering wheel with satin walnut on a long wheelbase non atb. It seems like only the kalahari can't be ordered with wood steering wheel on the long wheelbase. I am guessing the online configurator has an error on the short wheelbase

·
Registered
62 Posts
I received confirmation from my GM that the satin straight walnut wood/leather steering wheel is available to have/order for a 2018 S/C. The order entry took my order without complication. Clearly an error on the configurator.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts