RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 discover and a 2001 range rover hse. I really miss my old classic, the disco is ok but i like the classic look better, the 2001 has the mother of all electrical gremlins. And it's not as good looking as a classic.

just a rant. Carry on

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Uhm like oh mah gawd Becky I totally like uhm agree. :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ha, I was recently toying with the idea of getting a P38 or Mark3, but after a 1500km trip over the last 3 days and just cracking 200,000km and everything going sweet (or being ignored) I think I'l get another decade out of it yet. In Taupo (New Zealand) a same year and same colour parked beside mine, made mine look like jailbait as it looked like new, where as mine has bumps and scratches all over it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I still get a wow! (from people who know Range Rovers) whenever I am parked in a National Park or a ski resort. It still evokes that 'royal' aire to it. My paint still looks good (I wax and buff it regularly)

94 RR Classic
Torrance, CA

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
159 Posts
Totally agree. I've had my '89 Classic for 12 years now and don't want to change it. I look at it as every time something gets replaced, the car gets a little newer, but the paint is a tad bubbly in places and will need a re-spray soon. Just brought her back from a 5000 mile round Europe trip and the snow boarders in Davos, Switzerland described it as "awesome" when we just drove up to the bottom of the ski lift and got out to go skiing

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
27 Posts
Where are the pictures of these jaw-dropping, wife stealing Classics? I wait with anticipation for a look see.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
THere is already a photo thread. Let's not duplicate efforts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts