Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, could someone point me in the direction of a diagram of the ecu to injector wiring. My cd burner has gone on the blink so burning iso of rave is out.
Thanks

2000 4.6 HSE fitted with Bosch injection (uk)

·
Registered
494 Posts
there's a way to do what toad is suggesting and forgive me but i don't recall how...i have two versions of rave...one that could only be done the way you describe from disk and iso, and the second simply worked with adobe on my laptop. the stupid thing is i believe i downloaded both from the same place in the same format... :?

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
ISO to file converters con be found online for free. Some have file size limits on free versions, many do not. A quick google and a bit of research can land you one in under 10 minutes.

·
Registered
494 Posts
the converter is how i did one of them. i have no idea why or how the other worked. all i know is adobe downloaded an update shortly thereafter and both are functioning perfectly; i have one earlier version and one more recent version. initially i had to run the disk and now both work from my hard drive.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a bit rusty with sorting converters etc I'm affraid. What i am about to start is to put in an LPG conversion.
The kit needs to be spliced into the injector loom near the ecu to pick-up their signal. This is a bit of a pain I know but it should work ok.
Thanks
j

·
Registered
517 Posts
When i did mine I used the following info to help.

[attachment=0:1bgfxsla]Range rover ECU pin.JPG[/attachment:1bgfxsla]

On connector C0636

Pin 1 - injector no 2
pin 2 - injector no 5
pin 14 - injector no 7
pin 15 - no 6
pin 27 - no 3
pin 28 - no 8
pin 40 - no 4
pin 41 - no 1

Hope that helps

Also be very careful you don't get the lpg injector wiring crossed for the center cylinders. When you look at the two banks of "bananas" of the upper inlet manifold note all the left ones do not go to the left bank of cylinders - they cross over to the opposite bank

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts