RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 1997 P38 HSE and the front driver's o2 sensor was damaged and needed replacement. I bought an aftermarket 4-wire replacement but I need to know what wires to match up. The original wires on my factory sensor are Red Yellow White and Red. Can someone tell me what color carries what signal? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Administrator
27,819 Posts
The wiring schematics in RAVE should have the pinouts for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I don't have the RAVE cd :-( If someone could look it up for me I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I downloaded the RAVE CD - thanks. However, I can't view it on my Macbook. Anyone know of a program I can download that's Mac-compatible? Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, I got it to work but unfortunately the RAVE CD2 only covers the p38a after mine was made in 1997 so the wiring colors are different. I know someone out there has wired one of these - please post if you have.

·
Registered
65 Posts
DavieP38 said:
Hello, I have a 1997 P38 HSE and the front driver's o2 sensor was damaged and needed replacement. I bought an aftermarket 4-wire replacement but I need to know what wires to match up. The original wires on my factory sensor are Red Yellow White and Red. Can someone tell me what color carries what signal? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.ecolambda.co.uk/main/mcolours.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts