RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I have RAVE manual, but I cannot find wiring diagram for '95 Classic. I looked in Disco manual, could not find it. It used to be in the last part of the owners manuals for '87-92 or maybe more...but not in '95? Am I missing some place I did not look? Any wisdom appreciated!
Eugene

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,773 Posts
Is there something wrong with the final 1995 Classic ETM that is in the RAVE link we have referenced for the past 8 or so years? It has full pinouts, colours, components and diagrams. It is the final ETM released by LR for the Classic.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is probably something wrong with me and not with RAVE, although it makes my head explode most of the time. I was specifically looking for wires going to the "idle control valve" and spent Saturday afternoon to find it there, but did not. I am getting code 48. Replaced the valve with new twice ( two different brands), set the base idle and still getting the code and "check engine" light is on, after driving for few days. Someone was messing with the whole rig before I got it. The wires are are hard and brittle. Trying to do continuity or any testing without knowing where they go is not possible. Rave says to replace it...no test and gives the location only M112.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
201 Posts
just to make sure you were looking in the correct location for the 1995 electrical, it is not in the Worshop Manuals for 1995 On.
once you open Rave and select Range Rover Classic.
look at the bottom of the for Electrical Troubleshooting Manual.
electrical.jpg

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the reply. Finally found it on page 23 "Electrical troubleshooting Manual" Multi port Fuel Injection. There is just overwhelming amount of stuff and for someone like me, using it very seldom it becomes brain exploding experience. All good now. Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts