RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after a set of winter tyres - 235/60 R 18 for my XC90 and 255/55 R 19 for the RR, I've looked at tirerack.com anyone recommend any other online shops? The tyre dealers around edmonton are useless they seem to add a premium once they see what cars they going on!

·
Registered
2007 HSE
388 Posts
Ebay? Occasionally there are some good buys, even free shipping, but it can be a chore to find the right tire/tyre. I was fortunate enough to find a set of four gently used Goodyear Ultra Grip mounted on 19" wheels on this forum -- the "For Sale / Wanted" section is very useful.

Tirerack sometimes have clearance sales on winter tires in the Spring, but that works only if you have the luxury of time...

Otherwise getting on the phone and calling local shops may be the route to go.

Good luck.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I agree, most parts and service suppliers in Edmonton SUCK!! extremely unimpressed since I moved here in jan 2010.

I would continue to search on-line a number of good on-line suppliers. I have had good luck with tire rack in the past.
I found a place in Calgary, Harper's Tires (http://www.harperstires.com) have also been excellent. I had 4 new Michelin Latitude HP's fitted (255/50R20) only last week when I was down there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts