RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am moving to the far north and has been suggested I purchase winter tires, what few I have found on line are far higher priced than I would have imagined.
Are their 19" or 18" wheels in existence that would fit my RR SC an I can run higher profile tires?

·
Registered
441 Posts
olbear1962 said:
Am moving to the far north and has been suggested I purchase winter tires, what few I have found on line are far higher priced than I would have imagined.
Are their 19" or 18" wheels in existence that would fit my RR SC an I can run higher profile tires?
why not just go with the nokian hakkapelitas in 20 inch...nothing will be able to stop u with those...and if u want to use a tire all year round get the nokian WR in 20in

·
Registered
543 Posts
Bear.

Since your FFRR S/C is the face-lifted model running 20 inch rims from the factory, this may only allow down fitment to 19" ?

Swow & Ice tyres or M+S are very limiting in 19" for your ride, so the improvement in tyre pricing will be counter productive !

I've attached the 'Cross-5' wheel from www.speedywheels.com.au which is load rated for your rig as an option if you so wish.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.[attachment=0:3002eoqq]SPcross5.jpg[/attachment:3002eoqq]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts