1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
458 Posts
The Nokians seem to be pretty popular on this and the L494 forums. I can't say anything positive or negative about the Bridgestones.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nokians are supposed to be really good. I’ve never had them.
I have had 2 sets of Blizzak’s. I felt they were really good when I first got them. But after a season or so, they were just okay. Someone told me they essentially have 2 layers. First layer is the full on grade A compound. Then the rest is just a regular snow tire compound. Don’t know if it’s true, but it does align with my experience.

I currently run the Toyo Observe Gsi5 in 255/55/20 XL and I really like them. They’ve been excellent for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Ran the Nokians on my old L322, my current L405 and the wife's Cayenne...absolutely the best winter tyre...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nokians are supposed to be really good. I’ve never had them.
I have had 2 sets of Blizzak’s. I felt they were really good when I first got them. But after a season or so, they were just okay. Someone told me they essentially have 2 layers. First layer is the full on grade A compound. Then the rest is just a regular snow tire compound. Don’t know if it’s true, but it does align with my experience.

I currently run the Toyo Observe Gsi5 in 255/55/20 XL and I really like them. They’ve been excellent for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ran the Nokians on my old L322, my current L405 and the wife's Cayenne...absolutely the best winter tyre...
Great, thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have run Nokians on '15 RR, a Tesla Model X (why did I ever buy that vehicle???), my wife's BMW X5, a my current '19 RR. Can't imagine putting anything else on our vehicles up here during Vermont winters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts