RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Then what centercaps can I go with since the OEM RRS dont fit?
Kahn does not answer me :(
Hmm I had some sent to me when I purchased the wheels years ago, I'm actually in te process of selling the wheels.. Ill look into it and see if I can help you out

·
Registered
7 Posts
Few questions if you don't mind. First, do you simply change the tires or do you have to sets of tires and wheels you use? Next, Is that the Supercharged? Or did you paint the running boards? Looks great!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Few questions if you don't mind. First, do you simply change the tires or do you have to sets of tires and wheels you use? Next, Is that the Supercharged? Or did you paint the running boards? Looks great!
I have 2 wheels, because first I was running 19" during the winter.
This is a HSE with 4.4 petrol. I just had the sills color coded. Need to do some further mods to it like the rear lights and I am thinking about doing the lift to it.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,454 Posts
Fat...contrary to other's opinions, I think the white RRS looks too white now...it's now resembling a snowball - how do you find it in the middle of winter anyway! Everything has been whited out...there's no more contrast of any sort! The lower gray bar across the rear gate now looks out of place, no lettering anywhere? This is not a flattering picture by any means...it really looks like a bolted on kit for a Skoda rather than a classy RRS. I like the wheels, but the paint job needs some contrast. Those are just my two zloty worth of opinion! Cheers!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts