Range Rovers Forum banner

Window tinting

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  kmagnuss 
waveydavey said:
Its certainly a legal thing in the UK and I think the same rules apply in SA (although not always obeyed) so I suspect Namibia will be the same.

We interned a drive to Namibia at some stage, any tips?

Proberly thee safest country in the whole of Africa to visit (If not the world) , population of around 1.8 million.
Good food etc, excellent roads and overall a great country, besure to go right up north, if you want while there come
down via Botswana and check out what they have to offer (etosha etc), both countries are good and great fun, good hotels, food, fuel etc, basically home from home, live it rough or do it in style and while some places offer basics some offer rooms/shalets that would make some multi rich people look dumb, your choice..
Forget Zimbabwe ..... its a Sh#t hole now, pity cos I remember when it was awesome

Namibia desert is dangerous, many a soul has been lost because they were brave and went alone....
Plenty of info on the net ie Fish river canyon (no need to go to the USA)

Go with a open mind and a closed wallet and you'll enjoy it.

Cheers
(ex African continent crosser) :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.