RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As said in the title, Will Vossen CVT 22x10.5 rims with +25 offset fit a 2016 RRS Supercharged? Has any one run 10.5 wide rims? Do the stick out a lot? Also will the +25 offset be an issue? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pics, those look good. Are you running the +20 in the back or front? Any rubbing issues when fulling turning? Any reason why you ran different offsets?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Man those bronze wheels look good brettmess24... They are almost a burnt bronze color and I'm really digging them!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thank you sir! I wish they were brushed bronze like my ol C7 wheels but they are nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh those are just dead sick sexy! You have good taste... darn good taste!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ended up trying the +25 offset rims thinking I could add wheel spacers to the back if the front looked alright. The 25 offset in the front looks horrible, the rim sticks out past the fender. The offset #'s you gave are the way to go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will they take them back?
There's a guy near me that is/was selling the rims - had about 5k miles on them. I told him I wanted to try one rim before buying (unfortunately I forgot to take pics). So ill keep shopping around for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts