RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
906 Posts
This is what I was thinking too when I first saw it, this took a huge investment in Tooling, there is no way they would spend that kind of money for only 999 units. I would say it’s just a matter of time before a 2 Door is offered across the entire range. The question is when?
I would hope the next 2 door offered would be the defender but we all know that is probably another 3 years out. lol

I was hoping at least a tease of a silhouette would be shown at Geneva

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I would hope the next 2 door offered would be the defender but we all know that is probably another 3 years out. lol

Yes, I’m sure a few People are waiting to see what it will look like, only to criticize it and not buy one.

im also curious to see who is going to buy a 2 Door Range Rover, apart from those who are certain they will never use the rear Seats!
Take the Queen for example, She normally Sits in the back so can you imagine her struggling to get in and out when she arrives at or leaves an event, whilst wearing a large Hat? She would probably fling her Handbag out first, then the Hat....

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
906 Posts
Yes, I’m sure a few People are waiting to see what it will look like, only to criticize it and not buy one.

im also curious to see who is going to buy a 2 Door Range Rover, apart from those who are certain they will never use the rear Seats!
Take the Queen for example, She normally Sits in the back so can you imagine her struggling to get in and out when she arrives at or leaves an event, whilst wearing a large Hat? She would probably fling her Handbag out first, then the Hat....
Meh. Maybe she will drive the 2 door around her estate where she drives her Defender.

·
Banned
107 Posts

can you imagine her struggling to get in and out when she arrives at or leaves an event, whilst wearing a large Hat? She would probably fling her Handbag out first, then the Hat....
Literally laughed out loud!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts