2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Will this exhaust tips get in the way off the weight hanging by the bumper??

Nah, the weights are close but not that close.
Umberto, but its not a staight tip, it a dual tip which is much wider, I guess you would now. thanks

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Re: Will this exhaust tips get in the way off the weight hanging by the bumper??

I have seen those "figure 8" tips on plenty of Sports before (the listing seller, Jazejeff is local and a forum member here, I actually think I first saw them installed on his Sport back in 2006...), unless your exhaust is damaged or crooked - or the installer cuts it wrong - those tips will leave enough clearance between their inner side and the hanging weights behind the bumper cover. Don't worry.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,781 Posts

If you are worried about clearance you can always get a set of these tips. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

If you are worried about clearance you can always get a set of these tips. :lol:
Nah Ill leave that to you to install in your pink Range!! Oh and dont forget you betty boop steering wheel cover!! Toad lmaolmaolmaolmao

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Oh by the way Toad, the exhaust tip will match the Reef on your OLD ass range. it looks really cute!!!!!!!!!! dont forget to put the Christmas tree hanging out the sunroof with the star on top!!!! lmaolmao:dance:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,781 Posts

Sadly my ancient geezermobile has no exposed exhaust or I'd be all over them. :crybaby2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts