RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Recently, some hooligans broke into my beloved Rangie and slashed the seats to hell. It has the light cream leather in it with black piping. I have found seats from a '99 in what seems (hard to tell from the pics) to be the same color, although the '99 seats have airbags and I guess mine don't. But they are heated and have memory. Two questions then..

1. Is the light tan the same from both years or did RR change it?

2. If the '99 seats have airbags, will this pose a problem in installing them into my '02?

Thanks all in advance!

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Your 02 has side airbags in the seats, if the 99 seats have side airbags then there from a Bosch Rover and you will have no problems fitting them. If this pic is the same color as yours then its lightstone and that color has been around since 96 so the seats should match perfectly. Good luck.

Attachments

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
I love that color! I have saddle it looks great but I love that light stone..

Scotty

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
They're Lightstone.
I have photos of mine looking like that.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
I confess, I didn't know walnut existed until tonight.
I've just read up on it and it was available in north america for the 99,00 and 01 model years.
As was lightstone.
Walnut was the brown option, so I would reckon that if it looks like lightstone then its lightstone.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Max,

Thanks for the link! I've PM'ed him. Nice that he's in Michigan too, as that's not far from me at all!

Cheers,
Aaron

·
Registered
867 Posts
And FYI, 99-02 seats will work.

95-98 seats will not.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I'm now the proud owner of some seats as well as some EAS stuff! Thanks again, Max, for the heads-up. Zack sounds like a really nice guy and I'm looking forward to heading north to collect my goodies this week!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts