RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Was he deaf? He kept lip synching words, then made some clicking noises at the end. :think:

I hate to be stereotypical, but wtf? Gaudy purple, 24's, and government housing. Way to break the mold.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,723 Posts
That rig has been around awhile. Someone made a siggy for me a couple years ago with that rig in it. It still make me throw up a little.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kmagnuss said:
I hate to be stereotypical, but wtf? Gaudy purple, 24's, and government housing. Way to break the mold.

Im Black and I couldnt agree with you more. This dude obvisiouly wasted at least 10 grand on rims, paint, door mods, and lord knows what system inside. Im not saying dont do it, but if you are going to do it, at least get out the goverment housing first......

·
Registered
701 Posts
I think there are some tribes in Papua New Guinea who communicate like that.
:lol: LOL!

What a horrible waste of money.... I agree, get the heck out of that government housing. Kinda angers me, I'm paying for that guy to live in a place for free so he can make a P38 look fugly. Someone will key it, ME! I better not see that thing in a parking lot.

Poor Rover, Probably hates it's life now. That is kinda like painting a purebred grey hound purple and giving it shiney purple booties. YUCK!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
148 Posts
He also can't park properly, and ran out of money before getting to the front windows to have them tinted.
Almost makes me want to sell my Range Rover.
Eeee Gads! That was shocking.
I think I just died a little on the inside.
My faith in the human race has dwindled slightly.
Can someone make me un-watch that please..

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,491 Posts
rogan said:
Calling xsuggs99, some inspiration for you.
Although you may not like xsuggs99 project, there's no comparison with spraying a car with a custom color and add custom wheels and grilles.
Xsuggs at least do some bodywork.

·
Registered
468 Posts
996TURBO said:
rogan said:
Calling xsuggs99, some inspiration for you.
Although you may not like xsuggs99 project, there's no comparison with spraying a car with a custom color and add custom wheels and grilles.
Xsuggs at least do some bodywork.
I like the xsuggs project. I can't wait to see what despicable act he commits next. The simple fact is that P38s are now worth next to nothing. There's nothing classic or collectable about them so there going to be quite a few more getting into the hands of people who like to try different things.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Is there some stigma attatched to living in goverment houseing in the US? We in the UK have houses and flats which are owned by the goverment for which the tenants pay a reasonable rent. As far as I am aware there is nothing to be ashamed of if you live in one in the UK. Also why would you want to key someones car because you don't like the colour thats it's been painted?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nipper said:
Is there some stigma attatched to living in goverment houseing in the US? We in the UK have houses and flats which are owned by the goverment for which the tenants pay a reasonable rent. As far as I am aware there is nothing to be ashamed of if you live in one in the UK. Also why would you want to key someones car because you don't like the colour thats it's been painted?

Well, in the good old united states of america, 20 bucks a month you can have a 4 bedroom house if needed. The problem is,
1. The taxpayers are paying for it which is not a bad thing but, some people are abusing it like this guy that spent 10k on items not to mention a range in the first place and could have clearly went and did something more productive with his money like pay rent.

2. The goverment gives housing to those that need it. Again, lots and I mean lots of family abuse it and really just want someone else to go pay there rent like uncle sam

3.He wants to key the car because it a complete sign if ignorance, not with the way the car looks, but with the misappropiation of funds from this hoodlum, I'd key it too.

·
Registered
494 Posts
what mistikil is saying is it's not something to be ashamed of in the states, but it's very offensive when people flaunt abusing our system. we have many others in need those resources could serve. 80% of our homeless are veterans for example... :x

·
Registered
701 Posts
Also why would you want to key someones car because you don't like the colour thats it's been painted?
Just a joke, sorry if I offended anyone. I have never and will never key someone's car, because I know how it'd feel if someone keyed mine, because someone has before... That and if I was caught in the act, I'd probably get shot lol.

I still won't stop from gagging though :D .

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Ok I didnt watch the clip, proberly best I didnt cos my internet cap is nearly up.

From reading here that guy has "organised" the mags etc, I bet the rangie is mmmm stolen too.
Who gives a darn but onlu us who shudder at the thought its devaluating our P38s which I doubt will to be
really honest, the P38 is fast becomming a desirable car to own, prices plumet then as it time goes it will go up
A few here who know the market are predicting this to happen and with lots of recent work Ive been doing its clearly
the case of wanting a desnt good 4x4, bare in mind most people who own a 4x4 dont really use them to their full potential
and the P38 fits the criteria nicely.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Doctor Leo said:
I will hit it. Its worth 6 points on my record and a increase on insurance to kill that P38. :evil:
the world would be a safer place with that monstrocity off the highways. Can you imagine driving down the road and that passing you? The shock alone could cause a pileup.

·
Registered
120 Posts
So, the guy custom paints his ride, bolts on colour coded 24" rims, "trick" doors, does not tint the front windows (therefor giving motor/cyclist a chance to see if he has seen them...), and parks in a visitors parking space. Plus, seeing the guy, his socioeconomic status is judged car dissed etc... Is that not whats called 'profiling' in the USA?

Now I don't like the colour gr......, and, I don't like side steps either, I think it spoils the original lines of the RR... and where are those bulls and kangeroos in the city anyway... and those people who make their RR into LR Defenders...

One mans trash is another mans treasure...

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,366 Posts
Interesting how they both swagger as they walk. What gives with the two fingers on each hand extended? I see that a lot in US movies/TV.

The big blokes pants are falling down. That also seem to be common in video of suspects in shows like "Cops". Can't they afford pants that fit? :D

Re the front window tint, we we live, the front windows can't have heavy tint. Having it will get your car "defected" by the police and you'll cop a fine. Then, after removing it, you have to take the car in to the registration authorities for an inspection.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.