RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the tapatalk app on my iPhone, if I am not mistaken, this forum is powered by vBulletin, why is it not on tapatalk? I've tried searching for it, and it doesn't show up.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2,032 Posts
i'd like to have tapatalk support as well. it works with all the other forums i use.

i'll check out the other app though as well.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Sorry, Tapatalk is not going to happen with the current owners, the matter was discussed shortly after they took over rr.net. The good news is that their own app works pretty well - even the free version, if you can live with the ads.

·
Administrator
27,795 Posts
Wow I jsut received an email on this as well. What is this the 4th or 5th time this has come up? Umberto is dead on, the descision has been made and Tapatalk is NOT going to happen. As previously posted here and in other threads AutoGuide has their own branded application. There is no need for duplicates. It'd be like Coke stocking Pepsi or Safewa Select in their corporate office vending machines.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
I know it's not going to happen but thought this was hilarious...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2,032 Posts
because they want you to buy the autoguide version when you already own the Tapatalk which works with virtually every other forum out there in the world. DUH!

I'm not paying for another forum tool for my IPhone. I already have one that works with my car forums (EXCEPT THIS ONE!) and all my gun forums. If i'm that desperate to read on here I just use my browser on my phone. Its free and works almost as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts