RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a '17 SV8 Dynamic this week - my wife has inherited my '12 RRS - 70K miles and its still going strong. The '17 came with 22" wheels and while they look great I've realized I can't use my two favorite tires - the Cooper Zeon and Blizzak DMV2's. I could only get the Blizzaks in a 285 45 22 and the fit was too close. For those of you who are running 22"s what tires have you settled on? Or did you trade out for 20"s? I ordered the Pirelli Scorpion Winter which is more of a high performance snow vs. the Blizzak which is no compromise snow/ice tire and has performed great for me. I'm curious about your over all experience with the 22"s - are you happy with the ride and handling? I took my '12 off road quite a bit with the Zeon's - doubt I will be doing that with the 22" and the Conti LX Sport.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm running 22x9.5 with 275/45/22 on a 2014 range rover sport. Prefect fit, no rubbing. It came with 19s. Upgraded last month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have my 22” wheels on with the stock all season tires. Many comments on here stated I should be looking at dedicated winters.

Reviewed of the stock tires online led me to believe they would be sufficient to say the least.

Considering the mild winters we have had in the NE of the US I decided to risk it and try and avoid the hassle and expense.

So far three decent snow storms and she handled them all like a boss. Ive got zero concerns and I’ll save my time and money going forward.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts