RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think this would go in the buy sell area but if it should I apologize and a mod can move it I believe but if anyone is looking for a range rover in the future or any car for that matter I will bring you right to the auction and you can pick one out and buy it for wholesale. Dealers gouge people on these and its quite sad. I bought my 07 last summer for 37k with 17000 miles on it and no scratches or paint work or problems. It was a good deal and the market was better then than it is now but no reason to pay the dealer $10,000+ up charge if you don't have to. I extend this on Range Rovers but can get anything you guys need.

·
Registered
300 Posts
BillyBeaumont said:
I am in ny/nj area but we can arrange ways of getting cars anywhere

so is this one of your businesses your pushing on this site?

guys, anyone can get a car wholesale if you know the right people, im sure Billy would get a nice cut if he finds someone a ride.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Ace 95 said:
BillyBeaumont said:

guys, anyone can get a car wholesale if you know the right people, im sure Billy would get a nice cut if he finds someone a ride.
Ah, yeah. Possibly, but what was your point? I don't know "the right people", & he's just making himself available. It may be in support of his personal business, but unless he's otherwise obliged, what's it matter? The bottom line is - can he help someone get a better deal than that person could otherwise get?
When someone suggests buying a new set of PCV hoses, do we ask if he owns stock in the manufacturer?

The poster may just be earnestly contributing to "The Forum".

At best it's a very nice offer. At worst it's another option in checking out buying opportunities.

b.b - Thanks for the offer. Assuming you're offering a sincere act of good will & RR brotherhood, that's very nice of you. If for profit, I'll keep you in mind :thumb:

·
Registered
300 Posts
03rangiemark said:
Ace 95 said:
BillyBeaumont said:

Ah, yeah. Possibly, but what was your point? I don't know "the right people", & he's just making himself available. It may be in support of his personal business, but unless he's otherwise obliged, what's it matter? The bottom line is - can he help someone get a better deal than that person could otherwise get?
When someone suggests buying a new set of PCV hoses, do we ask if he owns stock in the manufacturer?

The poster may just be earnestly contributing to "The Forum".

At best it's a very nice offer. At worst it's another option in checking out buying opportunities.

b.b - Thanks for the offer. Assuming you're offering a sincere act of good will & RR brotherhood, that's very nice of you. If for profit, I'll keep you in mind :thumb:

sounds funny how he's acting like hes trying to help everyone out, if you re-read it he says "we can arrange getting cars anywhere" key word here buddy is WE, im gonna start pushing sales for MY personal business on here if YOU dont mind :?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you guys really that f-ing retarded. For those who are looking for the services just PM me. For the morons if you read the original post I very clearly stated I WOULD BRING THE BUYER TO THE AUCTION WITH ME. I was looking to gain nothing from this what so ever but just to help some people who were getting gouged out. BTW Ace I know of no one else who will do this for you and I know hundreds of wholesalers. So the right people you know are making money off of you. And by getting the car to you I was trying to give this offer to anyone, to not make anyone feel like they were missing out if they lived too far away. I don't know why every post I make becomes a personal attack. Some people here act like brain-dead children. Yeah one of my business is to sell cars at RETAIL. Here I am offering WHOLESALE and posting the prices for all to see. If you have something negative to say still for for it and then drop dead.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Billy, Seems like a very nice offer to me - well done I am sure you can help a few US members. If you go to an Auction together its pretty obvious you cannot gain personally.

I am one that believes you have received VERY poor treatment on the forum which appears to have been originally based on your simple wish to own a slightly Pimped Cadillac as well as a Range Rover. And furthermore had the cheek to customise YOUR Rangie as you wish !

Personally I think the Admins should have stepped in when the attacks got personal but heh its easy to ignore those that are obviously either jealous or ignorant of how to behave on a forum designed to share ALL information on Range Rover MK111's.

Why is that Long Term Forum members always seem to think that new members have different posting rights to them? You have got to join sometime and may even have more to offer than existing members. Lets get back to the civility that matches the cars we drive.

Better luck with your future posts and don't let the rude and ignorant drive you away.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gazellio,
Touching on what you said, I thought this board was all about helping people out. Dealers do not charge the same prices for the same services and all come up with random answer after testing problems and it seemed like this was the place to go for other answers. The first person that helped me from this board was jbrac25. Almost two years ago now I would imagine but from the beginning we were sending each other thousands of dollars worth of parts and just trusting the other person was going to do as they said and they always did, all to help each other out. The dealers here are horrible so he could help me a lot of times when the alternative would have been costly. Anyway it was a genuine offer, I have received a couple PMs and if you need help or just to know what I think is out there and for how much let me know.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
BillyBeaumont said:
Gazellio,
Touching on what you said, I thought this board was all about helping people out. Dealers do not charge the same prices for the same services and all come up with random answer after testing problems and it seemed like this was the place to go for other answers. The first person that helped me from this board was jbrac25. Almost two years ago now I would imagine but from the beginning we were sending each other thousands of dollars worth of parts and just trusting the other person was going to do as they said and they always did, all to help each other out. The dealers here are horrible so he could help me a lot of times when the alternative would have been costly. Anyway it was a genuine offer, I have received a couple PMs and if you need help or just to know what I think is out there and for how much let me know.
Will do Billy and thanks for the offer. I frequently import US purchased cars, drive them for a while, then sell them on in the UK for what I paid or a small profit - sort of a hobby so its an interesting offer.

So far imported and played with new Shelby GT500, new Shelby GT(350), new Dodge Charger Daytona and a nearly new Dodge Ram 1500 - might even try a stock Escalade for a while one day as I like them 8)

Some US Range Rover owners seem to think that all US car production is trash but over here there is quite a lot of respect for certain historic US Brands and Models both classic and new model (Shelby, Camaro, Charger, Challenger, Ram etc) generating a thriving import market.

I have two Range Rovers at present and think they are about the best it gets but that does not make me consider everything else as rubbish. I love many prestige/classic/sports & luxury cars and that is certainly not Land Rover exclusive.

Anyway good luck and hopefully some members will now realise that simply jumping on the abuse wagon is not particularly helpful to anyone.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm a dealer as well, don't mind helping anyone in the TX area.

The only thing I hope is that Billy is educated about common problems with Rovers. Many Rovers at the auctions that have major problems are bought by amateurs, the auction inspections typically don't understand vehicle specific issues and can look over something as simple as air suspension being uneven and on the brink of failure.

I buy roughly 20 RR's a year.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
I'm a dealer as well, don't mind helping anyone in the TX area.

The only thing I hope is that Billy is educated about common problems with Rovers. Many Rovers at the auctions that have major problems are bought by amateurs, the auction inspections typically don't understand vehicle specific issues and can look over something as simple as air suspension being uneven and on the brink of failure.

I buy roughly 20 RR's a year.
Nice Offer and nice cars you have there. :thumb:

PS: I ship from Houston so I may take you up an that TX offer.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,491 Posts
Gazellio said:
BillyBeaumont said:
Gazellio,
Will do Billy and thanks for the offer. I frequently import US purchased cars, drive them for a while, then sell them on in the UK for what I paid or a small profit - sort of a hobby so its an interesting offer.

So far imported and played with new Shelby GT500, new Shelby GT(350), new Dodge Charger Daytona and a nearly new Dodge Ram 1500 - might even try a stock Escalade for a while one day as I like them 8)

Some US Range Rover owners seem to think that all US car production is trash but over here there is quite a lot of respect for certain historic US Brands and Models both classic and new model (Shelby, Camaro, Charger, Challenger, Ram etc) generating a thriving import market.

I have two Range Rovers at present and think they are about the best it gets but that does not make me consider everything else as rubbish. I love many prestige/classic/sports & luxury cars and that is certainly not Land Rover exclusive.

Anyway good luck and hopefully some members will now realise that simply jumping on the abuse wagon is not particularly helpful to anyone.
I really think about having your hobby.
I'm convinced you could make bigger profits selling outside of UK because US cars are LHD.
I really think about importing a L322 SC from the US to France ;)
Do you know if Land Rover NAS Spec Lights are ok for Europe Registration?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rosso I deal with manheim mostly from the LRNA lane for something like this but there are a couple of people from the west coast who have contacted me who may be able to get the vehicle cheaper from you taking shipping into consideration. Should I pass them to you?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
996TURBO said:
Gazellio said:
BillyBeaumont said:
Gazellio,

I really think about having your hobby.
I'm convinced you could make bigger profits selling outside of UK because US cars are LHD.
I really think about importing a L322 SC from the US to France ;)
Do you know if Land Rover NAS Spec Lights are ok for Europe Registration?
Only issue with lights for UK SVA test is converting to Rear "Amber" indicator (turn) lights and Side Repeaters, Reversing Light & Fog light on the right sides of the car. Front lights are not an issue after dipped beam is switched to left rather than right. With a Range Rover most of the above may already be covered, or easily converted, but not sure of North American Light Spec?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts