RangeR-Over
Harve10
404M3
Hodog16

Anyone else?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Already have the Velocity tune and supercharger pulley. Only have good things to say about Stuart and his crew.

Might be interested in a group by for the new exhaust system if that's something others are interested in.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
All this talk about group purchase from velocity... has anyone contacted them? Have any of you browsed their postings below and in this section? They have 10% discount for RRnet members. Two days ago they announced 30% for their anniversary sale. Their 494 tunes are heavily covered in their own threads in this very section.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
All this talk about group purchase from velocity... has anyone contacted them? Have any of you browsed their postings below and in this section? They have 10% discount for RRnet members. Two days ago they announced 30% for their anniversary sale. Their 494 tunes are heavily covered in their own threads in this very section.
Dammit RRToadHall! You been time traveling again? I told you to keep it under 88mph man. The 30% anniv sale was from a previous year.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Holy crap this old Benedryl must have a kick. I was looking at his last response a couple a few days ago. Here I thought you guys missed out and were goinna get a better deal than the 20% you were hoping for. :doh:

On top of that I was that insipid mobile app for this site and couldn;t get back to verify when you couldn;t find it. I fubar'd that one!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very simple
When you receive the device you attach it the port, copy your stock map, connect he device to your computer and send to him your data, in a couple of day he will send to you your tuning an your original map, connect again the device to your computer and copy the new map, device will save both map, connect the deice to your car and voila', over 600HP and an enormous amount of torque at your right feet!!!! Change is very impressive!!!

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
278 Posts
Just installed my tune. Holy hell this is a fast SUV.

They did 3 maps for me.

1 - tune
2 - tune and pulley
3 - tune / pulley / full velocity exhaust.

Can’t wait for step 2... then 3 ?

How dramatic of an increase do you guys see between tune and tune / pulley?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just installed my tune. Holy hell this is a fast SUV.

They did 3 maps for me.

1 - tune
2 - tune and pulley
3 - tune / pulley / full velocity exhaust.

Can’t wait for step 2... then 3 ?

How dramatic of an increase do you guys see between tune and tune / pulley?
I did the tune first (myself) and had the supercharger pulley installed about a week later. Did not notice a big difference as the tune itself was a big difference and **** fast. Have not gotten the crank pulley yet since Stuart had mentioned previously that there might be "overheating" issue since he had customers in Middle East that have done both pulley upgrades and did run into heat issue. Our summer in Taiwan can be really hot, so I stayed away from that upgrade for the time being.

·
Vendor
165 Posts
Hi Everyone,

We have activated a Group Buy which will last from May 1st - May 10th. It includes both V6 and V8 Supercharged Range Rover Tunes. Our site doesn't have the functionality to actually process group buys so here's how it is going to work:

We will be processing orders and holding them until the MOQ of 10 units is reached. If by May 10th we have not reached the MOQ we will refund orders or offer the option of purchasing at our regular 10% forum discount.

Please be aware when ordering, there are 2 different product options for both V6 and V8. If you have a 2016 or prior, you will need either of the two listings below, and you will be sent a hand-held programmer:
http://www.velocityap.com/Jaguar-Land-Rover-3-0L-Performance-ECU-Tuning-p/vel-rangerover3.0ecu.htm
http://www.velocityap.com/product-p/vel-rangerover5.0ecu.htm

If you have a 2017-on RR which is on the Flexray network we will add you to the schedule for our loaner tool and you need to order one of the following:
http://www.velocityap.com/Jaguar-Land-Rover-3-0L-Performance-ECU-Tuning-p/vel-rangerover3.0ecufr.htm
http://www.velocityap.com/product-p/vel-rangerover5.0ecufr.htm

The coupon code for the group buy is RRTUNEGB, which will be applied at checkout.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,154 Posts
Stuart, thank you for arranging the group buy. Just put my order in.

Noted some throttle lag the other day and thought I need to get this tune done ASAP. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Make that 3! Just placed mine. :D

And yes, I'm just as excited about the more responsive throttle as I am about the extra power. Really sucks what how it feels in AUTO setting. Dynamic is better, though i can't drive in dynamic all the time, the steering wheel gets too tight for my taste (for a luxury SUV).

·
Registered
94 Posts
4, I just ordered. Stuart, your site is charging provincial sales tax (57 bucks) to my Alberta address, can you credit that back please? Thanks.

41 - 60 of 156 Posts