RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent way to much time trying to decide which look I prefer.
I'm ordering the HSE (black wheels) but I am considering buying after market wheels and the Atlas black/chrome side vents.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Doug pick.jpg

Doug pick 2.jpg

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,719 Posts
Black wheels have been overdone for so many years that they seem rather boring dated. They remind me of old Civics that have lost their plastic hub caps.

Now that second photo is sharp. The chrome trims on the vents very nicely carries through.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,071 Posts
Second photo looks so sharp to me. Black rims kinda hard to see in pictures as to what type.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
511 Posts
Personally,
I prefer the contrast in the second image. I think that the black wheels have been overdone, especially in the L494s.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
94 Posts
Interesting, for some reason when I went through the online configurator I did not have the same wheels and side vents options as in your second pic. Did you photoshop it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did I Photoshop them? Ah no! You have to go through the Sov Autobiography build in order to see them. Both the side vents and wheels on the 2nd image are not options on the HSE.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Second picture definitely. To me the blackout package takes a bit away from an otherwise very elegant vehicle.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Blackout is played Out! Pic2 pic one is immature beta passives.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The second screams you need attention. The atlas looks terrible and those rims are even worse. The black rims look good on white. It is not like it is murdered out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree black is played out. However, if you can get Graphite or something similar, I'd go with the first image. The rims in the second photo just doesn't look right to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts