Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 92.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
29 Posts
It would help to see a picture of the vehicle that they're going on.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
I can't decide if it's the getto size or the getto style. The first looks like they are goinna fall apart and the second looks like alien teeth from some bad 90's film.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Honestly, and oversize open wheel looks funny without Big Brakes (Clowns wear big Shoes but they're SUPPOSED to look funny), So unless you're going to shell out $8k for Brembo's, don't waste money on Wheels.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
149 Posts
Neither.
Does anybody else feel aftermarkets wheels and accessories de-value the look and resale of a car?

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Many people feel that way. In fact alot of people won't buy a car that has aftermarket rims or radios. Picking up an immaculate rig at a great price isn't really all that great if the first thing you have to do is sink a few thousand into returning tyres and wheels to factory spec for a decent ride.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
480 Posts
I think I have stated my feelings on 22in wheels, bicycle tires, and huge ^^^^ing woofers . . .

If this is what you want, you should buy an Escalade or a Denali, most of us feel you are denigrating the brand.

As for these especially ugly wheels, I hope the potholes in London streets aren't as deep as those in New Yawk, Chicago, and DC -- they wouldn't last a week in those cities or anywhere in the State of Virginia or New Jersey where road repair lacks fiscal support . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts