RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which one "Lt. Beige" or "Lt. Grey" is correct to match a Lightstone interior trim? This is for my 2001 Chawton White with Lightstone interior P38.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Light beige should be right for a Lightstone interior. The colour patches look identical to those on the UK Martrim site (probably supplying the same material) and they are slightly lighter than the look in the pictures.

Interesting you've got Lightstone in a Chawton White car, the dog poop brown was standard on a white car in the UK (unless, like mine, it was supplied in Chawton White to the police in which case it got Ash Grey cloth)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks much. Is anyone positively sure, having ordered the correct (or incorrect) color for their P38?

·
Registered
386 Posts
This is lightstone color and my headliner is a light tannish like the seats.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes we have the same interior - but which one of the two available headliner colors did you order?

·
Registered
386 Posts
which site are you ordering from ? Can you provide a link.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The link is up top in the original post.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone?

·
Registered
858 Posts
As your signature indicates that you're in LA, I suggest that you visit a local automotive upholstery shop to obtain the headliner material. There should be quite a few shops in LA to choose from. I've also looked at headlinerexpress to purchase the material, but in the end, I went to a local brick and mortar shop to see the material first then buy it. That way, you can be certain that you're getting the color you want. Also, the material was significantly cheaper to buy than through the internet shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts