RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good evening everyone. i'm going blind from searching and reading on this. could anyone with experience please chime in on which grounds have proven problematic for them over the years? i have the grounds tsb but those 3 are real solid. this weekend i'll recheck engine bay but i'm wondering if there's a dark horse in play here...
thanks in advance

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry. the base issue is the illumination of the hevac window is spotty but resumes illumination of all words, numbers, etc. sporadically. like certain parts of letters or words will fail to illuminate or be sorta dim like a bulb is blown in there but will then resume proper readout. i've gotten the white screen of death like twice over the past year but the satnav works fine and always comes on correctly with the exception of those couple times. the battery is a less than six mos. old optima (which i'm very pleased with). also my amp comes in and out on the stereo but works great when it's in. all other electrics in the vehicle work perfectly and the fuses are good in the bay and becm so i was thinking it was ground related.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts