RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
I exchanged the black mats for the tan color...I think the tan looks a little better with my almond interior. I also removed the 3D emblems and replaced it with the emblems like the ones on the B pillar that's visible when you open the doors.

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
Thanks Steve, I would like to see someone do this with the black mats and black interior. I bet that would look real nice.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,682 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So this on doesnt go up all the way, but there not too bad. They still have a slight odor to them. I ordered them from CarID.com and they are made by Lloyd - NorthRidge. They smelled pretty good when i got them so i aired them out for about 2 weeks before putting them in the car.
I have an Evoque that does the same thing. The dealership said it was a safety issue from Land Rover, so maybe weatherTech makes them the same way. I don't know. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4 Posts
TuxMat is so far the one covered the most of the floor, even cover the space between the seat and the center console, in case you dropped your coke. I love them. Only drawback is for the rear it blocks the AC vent below the rear seats.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts