RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any advice on where to buy a 2010 used range rover aside from ebay? im looking for a 2010 sport supercharged just don't know where to keep my eyes out in the coming months will be looking for once in the next 3-5 months and they have been popping up a little on ebay just wondering if there is anywhere else anyone knows of....much appreciated thanks everyone

·
Registered
318 Posts
mlarco52 said:
any advice on where to buy a 2010 used range rover aside from ebay? im looking for a 2010 sport supercharged just don't know where to keep my eyes out in the coming months will be looking for once in the next 3-5 months and they have been popping up a little on ebay just wondering if there is anywhere else anyone knows of....much appreciated thanks everyone
Check your local dealer websites, then check autotrader and don't put a distance in. When looking brand new don't be afraid to do a search radius of lots of miles to find the dealer that will get you the best price (there's no tire kicking to be done as the vehicle is new). Be up front, tell them you're out of state and offer them a $1,000 deposit if they can get a deal done. Most are skeptical with out of state transactions but this shows them you're serious. As an added benefit, your first drive might be a nice long one home!

I bought an '06 Toyota Tundra XSP in Raleigh, NC since the XSP package was only available in the southeast. I flew down, did the paperwork and drove it home that day. Made a real nice weekend out of it and got to see another part of the country I may never have seen otherwise.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a good idea i'll give that a go thank you UK.....but also will they be able to find me a used or demo 2010 aslong as i offer a deposit im willing to pay a deposit to ensure that they can find me a vehicle thats not a problem

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Ukraine Range said:
I bought an '06 Toyota Tundra XSP in Raleigh, NC since the XSP package was only available in the southeast.
Goodness UR. If I may say, you're an enigma wrapped in a paradox.

[youtube:njkl8hel]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfQcFCEIRc4[/youtube:njkl8hel]

"really nice fancy rims right here"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts