Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a used set of 22" stormer-ish 10-spoke rims off CL last year. The range was driven on a flat and cracked the rim in multiple places and now i need a new one. I cant seem to find out who makes them or what they are called so i can get a replacement. Hoping someone here has a set or knows what these rims are? I found a full set on ebay but they wont tell me anything nor will they sell me a single wheel.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Really? If it was original you can pick them up at any dealership. If it was a cheap knock off hit eBay. Stormer replicas are all over the web. Can easily be found in under 5 minutes with a basic search.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
38 Posts
I have bought several wheels from Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA. I have also had them repair and refinish wheels for me.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
They are a knock off wheel from ebay. Your going to end up having to buy a set. Good luck

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Exactly. When you buy non original equipment it may be cheap in the beginning but it does have it's draw backs should something ever go wrong. Here is a perfect example. Then again if someone had simply changed the tyre... :?

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
As expected these are easily found on ebay and in 2 variations. One as pictured above, one with grey insets instead of black. Less that 15 seconds.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
As expected these are easily found on ebay and in 2 variations. One as pictured above, one with grey insets instead of black. Less that 15 seconds.
He originally stated he found full sets on eBay. The problem being they won't acknowledge any inquiries as to buying just one rim as they only sell sets.

Reminds me of the movie I'm gonna get you sucka when the guy only wants one rib but the guy only sells full racks.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
That's the problem with knock offs. There is no branding, there is no information. At only $725 for a full set you get what you pay for and need to accept it for what it is. On the positive side it's a great chance to change rims for another style... or now have a matching spare and two extras. :thumb:

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
1 Posts
My guess is that this site may be your best bet. These appear to be Marcellino wheels. These guys make a lot of custom wheels for Land Rover trucks. Up until 1.5 years ago, they had a contract with Land Rover North America that allowed their wheels to fly the LR logo. Now, they have to use their own. My 2012 RRS has 22" Marcellinos (different style than yours). I have had to order center caps from Marcellino (actually Cal Chrome, based out of SoCal) and the guys on the phone are super helpful. Hope this helps and good luck.

http://www.marcellinowheels.com/product/MAR5102210SMF95

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.