RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paddock do not have those anymore. Is there any good source for those?

Thanks

Florent

·
Registered
919 Posts
I believe all EBC stuff is still made in the good ol' England, so push come to shove, I think you can take a Eurotrain (I believe that's the name of the train that goes to Britain from France?) and go straight to source.

Whenever a mfgr is nearby, it's kinda fun to pay them a visit. Why don't you stop by EBC, and let us know how the chaps there are like?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,219 Posts
I had the Green stuff pads and didn't rate them for the Rangie, these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Range-Rover-P38-P ... 5639b885a1, were purchased to replace them. They are much better suited and pull her up quicker.
It almost seemed that the Green stuff pads never got hot enough to work well, according to EBC when I spoke to them about the lack of braking when using them, they thought it may have been down to operating temperature(or lack of it).
Even though they've developed them for the Rangie, they did think that the Ultimax would suit it better for day to day driving :thumb:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I had been purchasing my pads through Atlantic British.

Now I get my Green Stuff pads through eBay.

Atlantic British was selling the pads for ~97$ USD per pair whereas the eBay vendors had them for ~$70 USD with free shipping.

I do love the service and quality of AB but it's hard to turn that difference down. The package came without a hitch (same EBC genuine package as AB sells) - nothing suspicious. Everything works great.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Used those green stuff during 20.000 km and didn't complain about.
I finally went with the yellow stuff for the front. We'll see how i rate them.

·
Registered
218 Posts
It almost seemed that the Green stuff pads never got hot enough to work well, according to EBC when I spoke to them about the lack of braking when using them, they thought it may have been down to operating temperature(or lack of it).
Ive got Greens all round on mine. Much quieter, a lot less dust but, as mentioned, you need to get them hot before they start working.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts