RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 89 RCC and I’m looking to install mud flaps. The back mount is already on there, with the old mud flap cut off. There is no front bracket though. I can only find the part in Britain, but shipping costs about as much as the bracket itself. Where can I find a pair?

·
Registered
1989 Range Rover Classic
182 Posts
This guy in Calabasas California has a land rover graveyard of sorts, and has always been able to find parts for me, I suggest sending him an email.

Colby Motoring, Llc
[email protected]

·
Registered
368 Posts
You will probably find them in the USA, but they will be more expensive than buying the same in the UK with postage.

The front bracket I think is a little crude with it just being bolted into the floor plating. For sure I would look at something sturdy. I was considering the same installation myself and was looking at YRM in the UK. They are very good at making steel components for land rovers and offer a galvanized option: Mudflap Brackets Archives - YRM Metal Solutions

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
249 Posts
I purchased a full set of mud flaps from Rovers North with hardware (you still would need the front mounting brackets) on sale for $20,00 shipped.

I believe I have the front brackets from a 88 parts truck - I will send them to you if you cover shipping. Unfortunately, it will be next week before I have access to the truck to verify.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
249 Posts
Sorry - no mud flap brackets..... I was able to catch my partner at the shop - I will keep looking.

61186781698__1E12DA11-B65C-4036-BDA3-458634E14653 (002).jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts