RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Land Rover Range Rover 4.0 SE p38
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve been looking for smoked out headlights and tai lights and I can’t find them anywhere at all. Any help would be appreciated. I have a 1995 Land Rover Range Rover 4.0 SE p38

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your best option if you have the originals still intact is to either use spray can tint. Or if you'd like to remove it after some time use a film like window tint

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your best option if you have the originals still intact is to either use spray can tint. Or if you'd like to remove it after some time use a film like window tint
Ok thank you man I’ll look into that

·
Registered
1999 P38 vogue
146 Posts
Might think it's cool but I rammed a car off the road because when they hit brakes I couldn't tell ---- the back lights were nearly black ----makes sense to me black out your lights and wonder why people hit your vehicle---- no I didn't get prosecuted as cars lights were too dim-+-- like the owner

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might think it's cool but I rammed a car off the road because when they hit brakes I couldn't tell ---- the back lights were nearly black ----makes sense to me black out your lights and wonder why people hit your vehicle---- no I didn't get prosecuted as cars lights were too dim-+-- like the owner
I really don’t care what you did or how
you feel about something let alone how I’m choosing to customize my car. My take from your little story Walt Disney is neither of you are very intelligent. Now unless you have something productive to this discussion, leave.

·
Super Moderator
2,096 Posts
Joined 11 days ago and already showing you're in the wrong place and driving the wrong car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joined 11 days ago and already showing you're in the wrong place and driving the wrong car.
Ok bye then. I’m not looking for approval. I’m here for information that will help me bring my vision for this car to life. And I’m definitely not here to praise somebody for deliberately putting someone else danger, all for what? An arrogant mistake of making his lights too dark. Yeah that sounds like the intelligent decision. If what I said has everyone’s panties in a bunch then I AM in the wrong place

·
Registered
447 Posts
I guess there's a reason smoked-out head and tail lights aren't available. In the UK it wouldn't pass vehicle inspection anyway. You might get away with matting the lenses a bit with 240+ grit if you don't like "shiny" - but the lenses are also there to act as reflectors

1 - 10 of 10 Posts