RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Glad to join the forums!!

Just bought a 2011 Range Rover Supercharged and I want to get some AT tires, preferably BF Goodrich KO2s, had these on my 2003 Land Cruiser and loved them.

Do I need to buy smaller wheels, do I need a life, I don't mind getting smaller wheels but I do not want any rubbing or issues if any suspension components fail.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
I'm afraid that smaller wheels aren't possible on the Supercharged trim. The larger Brembo brakes are so large that only the 20" wheel will fit.

I've heard that the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 in 265/55/20 are a good fit, I'm getting them put on on my own truck in around a month, just before hunting season. Discount Tire has an insurance for any damage, including offroad sidewall damage.

You've just bought a Range Rover, so I suppose you've now got a life..

No you don't need a lift for 265/55/20.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, yes I meant a "lift" lol. Thanks for the details/info, going to check out the Nitto's.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks buba but if I can get some great AT tires and save money by keeping the original rims then I will go that route. Going to talk to discount tire today about the size/specs Keralis noted above (265/55/20).

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
SSG, I was mistaken on the size. It is Nitto Terra Grappler G2 in 265/50/20.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts