RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where should i buy wheel spacers for my 12' RRS? want to flush my rims out with the fender walls. anyone have spacers on? how does it look? how does it drive? any vibrations or issues? Thanks!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
98 Posts
Interested in hearing more about these as well. I've never really heard bad things about them but for some reason they seem like a "bandaid" fix to me. But they will definitely make my ride look better. I only need about 15-20mm on each side.

·
Registered
33 Posts
add me to the interested list....anyone with spacers on their RRS out there?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
436 Posts
Add me as well..

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
When you order the spacers, also order some of these

middle_1.JPG

YMMV ;-)

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
436 Posts
Might not be a good idea after all
LOL..

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am going to revive this thread from the dead here! I have been searching for spacers to pair with my 22" Kahn wheels (22x9.5 ET 40) on my 2010 RRS and am wondering if anyone has recent experience? I have done some searching but all of the info I am finding is from years ago.

I see H&R makes a 25mm set but I'm afraid that's too much. I've lowered it with the GAP IIDTool as well.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
236 Posts
I am going to revive this thread from the dead here! I have been searching for spacers to pair with my 22" Kahn wheels (22x9.5 ET 40) on my 2010 RRS and am wondering if anyone has recent experience? I have done some searching but all of the info I am finding is from years ago.

I see H&R makes a 25mm set but I'm afraid that's too much. I've lowered it with the GAP IIDTool as well.
I've always ordered mine from US Wheel Adaptors Inc. They will do one off customs for any vehicle out there. I used many of their spacers on my Mustangs for years...most of the time I only needed about 1/4" to move the wheel out for that "look" I was trying to get.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had set of spacers on my Vossen wheels that I just took off. No issues at all, they worked great and all functions were the same as when they are off. Although I am not sure what offset they were.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts