RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
81 Posts
20 in front seems to be max imo. In the back you have some more space to fill so I assume even 30mm would be fine.

just my 2 cents ;-)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed H&R Trak +40mm kit in front and +50mm kit for the rear this past weekend. Happy to report they fit like a glove.

Installed on my '19 SVR with 22" rim option.

Pics when I get the dirty B cleaned up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just installed H&R Trak +40mm kit in front and +50mm kit for the rear this past weekend. Happy to report they fit like a glove.

Installed on my '19 SVR with 22" rim option.

Pics when I get the dirty B cleaned up.
Hi - Looking forward to the pictures!

Could you guys help me with the correct H&R part numbers so I can make sure to order the correct ones? Thank you!

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Only downside... I've to say the car throws up 10x more dirt with the wider track as the wheels come out of the arches underneath. But inferior to the looks for me ;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, i love the 22” wheels on the dynamic package, but the rears are tucked in more than i like. Is anyone using wheel spacers on their L494? I’d love to have them fill in the well just a bit more. Front sits nicely, but the rears are too far in.
Got it done today. 2015 SVR. 22's. 275 width rubber. 20mm spacers on the front, 25mm on the back. Drives nicer that it used to! Nice and stable. Front looks amazing. Back looks nice, but doesn't have that toy car width look lol I am so tempted to go back to the shop and get 30mm for the back...but probably won't! Guy at the shop said that if I go 30mm on the back, I'll need to go 25mm on the front (which would be a bit OTT). All said, it's amazing what a couple of centimeters can do!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got it done today. 2015 SVR. 22's. 275 width rubber. 20mm spacers on the front, 25mm on the back. Drives nicer that it used to! Nice and stable. Front looks amazing. Back looks nice, but doesn't have that toy car width look lol I am so tempted to go back to the shop and get 30mm for the back...but probably won't! Guy at the shop said that if I go 30mm on the back, I'll need to go 25mm on the front (which would be a bit OTT). All said, it's amazing what a couple of centimeters can do!!
Oh and I installed H and R brand....hope this helps

21 - 31 of 31 Posts