RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H guys, Iv'e been searching for a couple of hours through a myriad of old posts but can't find the factory wheel alignment specs for early L322.

Last week I had an alignment done and my castor appears off. I had a look around google tonight and it seems there is an adjustable camber bolt available through Eibach in the UK and Whiteline here in Oz. I'm presuming that the standard spec has no adjustability and that fitting the Eibach kit that this enables adjustability of the top bolt at the base of the front strut.

Does anyone here have the specs, both front and rear for a 2003 L322?

My car is currently:

Rear-
Camber L -1 deg / 23 mins R -1 deg / 14 mins
Toe L - +1.6mm r - +1.5mm
Total Toe 3.1mm

Front-
Camber L - -0 deg / 03 mins R - -0 deg / 55 mins
Total Toe 0.0mm
Castor - L - +6 deg / 02 mins R- +5 deg / 51 mins

On these settings it's pulling quite severely to the left.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,291 Posts
The bolts with the eccentric washers are fitted as standard on the L322 to adjust camber

These are the settings from RAVE :

Phil

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks RRPhil but your image appears to show the rear suspension, not the front. The shop was able to adjust these quite simply as the car was quite a bit out on rear camber.

The front camber is my concern and I'm wondering if this is adjustable from factory or do you simply buy the UK Eibach camber bolt kit to make it adjustable?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
28 Posts
The tool just helps you know how much camber you are dialing in. You might need more adjustment (using the bolts) if you lift or lower the vehicle significantly, or in a "crashed" car, where bent parts don't get replaced.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So actually having the set of adjustable bolts from Eibach is a bit of a bonus. Allows adjustment where necessary in conjunction with the factory tool that 'pulls' the strut position from the top of the tower?

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
49 Posts
I have just purchased 2 Eibach camber bolts for my L322 2006 AJV8 I replaced front struts and cannot get camber to required settings even with LRT 57-045 Has anyone installed the Eibach Bolts??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts