RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
I would stick with OEM.. Either way the ride is going to be a bit more harsh because you will have much less sidewall to cushion pot holes, bumps and curbs.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I was not impressed by the durability of the finish on my redbourne wheels. I ended up needing to get them powder coated after 3 years.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would honestly look into the VOSSEN line up the have forged and flow formed wheels. You can get them from your local discount tire (they have accounts with VOSSEN. If you do go with a flow formed set I'm pretty sure you would be sitting around $2500-3000 for a full set. just remember discount tire does not pay Vossen full price they get the much cheaper than we do so you can always bargain. another benefit they have to install TMPS and tires for free when bought from them and FREE SHIPPING to discount tire usually shops charge for shipping. hope this helped!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
I would honestly look into the VOSSEN line up the have forged and flow formed wheels. You can get them from your local discount tire (they have accounts with VOSSEN. If you do go with a flow formed set I'm pretty sure you would be sitting around $2500-3000 for a full set. just remember discount tire does not pay Vossen full price they get the much cheaper than we do so you can always bargain. another benefit they have to install TMPS and tires for free when bought from them and FREE SHIPPING to discount tire usually shops charge for shipping. hope this helped!
Vossen is a vendor here, see the vendor section below. They often have discounts for RRnet members.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
My two favorites are the turbines from the L405 ATB and the star pattern from the L494 ATB that has been discontinued.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How would these look? came across these for sale on my local facebook market place, they are asking $500 for set with Nitto tires.
45262352_309468596551778_7068065028615700480_n.jpg

I've attached my ride for reference:
IMG_6089.jpg

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am trying to upgrade from my 20" wheels, I am debating between Redbourne 22" wheels or OEM 22" wheels. Which design best fits the L494?
I have these OEM 22” wheels. Love them. They also come in a silver and black contrast colorway which is nice as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
What is the model number on those wheels? If you get it for me I can look them up and photoshop them on your car. Or you can always do a Google image search. Something like "White Range Rover Sport Style 504 Wheel."

·
Registered
36 Posts
Note sure what the model number and/or type is but these are my fav

2016_RRS.JPG

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am trying to upgrade from my 20"� wheels, I am debating between Redbourne 22" wheels or OEM 22" wheels. Which design best fits the L494?
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really a huge fan of any of the OEM wheels available. I have almost always gone for aftermarket wheels as the choices are almost endless(which can of course be a problem in itself:))

·
Registered
7 Posts
I chose Redbourne Marques 22s for my MY14. Handled great but definitely a rougher ride. I still have them but have yet to put them on my MY18 that has stock 21s as I have found that has the best overall ride quality and decent handling.
IMG_1506.JPG fullsizeoutput_c3.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts