Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that connects the air intake tubing to the top end? asking about my gems callaway. the rubber connecting material is developing nasty cracks.
thanks in advance. i can just order one and hose clamp it right?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.