RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
God how those ships look so small compared to the rig huh?
Hope it all works out ok for ye :thumb:
If not, you could just mount your boat to your hood though :lol: (sorry couldn't resist)

Martin

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are only 120-160 footers. They build some here in town. Make good money running a rig boat. But you have to deal with this every once in awhile.

And maybe I will haul booms in my renewed storage space. Save some birds or something. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well no oil yet.

Word is BP is considering it a possible eco terriost attack. Seeing as it just "blew up' and all fail safe measures failed conveniently days after the bill allowing more drilling in the Gulf got past and public opinion was in favor of drilling on our soil. Last rig to blow and leak in the Gulf was in the 80's.

Some of the 11 folks that got killed probbly could have sheaded alittle light on this idea. :think:

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
figures, I'd heard that too, so eco-terrorists that want to save the planet (possibly) caused a spill that could eclipse the Valdez???

Just like the nuts that torched H2's because they put too much carbon in the air with their dirty exhaust, so they burnt 2 tons of plastic, releasing (wait for it......) carbon compounds........

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will never know for sure. The news will never want to do anything that would make it look as the green movment isnt this wounderful thing for everyone. They want to destroy BP. Just like they did Exxon. And you know **** well Janet and her boys want admit its a product of domestic eco terriost. Just like the Time Square bomb they are giving us the run around on.

And we all know the green movement isnt for the enviroment. Its to give the goverments more control over the people through a new excuse. Nothing short of what the Nazi goverment did to the German public. Took control without ever exposing their true intenions. And so far they are having no trouble. People eat this green stuff up.

Im going to buy a Bentley to protest, then take my Hatteras for a 0.6mpg joyride running over manatees. `)

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,113 Posts
Doctor Leo said:
Im going to buy a Bentley to protest, then take my Hatteras for a 0.6mpg joyride running over manatees. `)
:lol: LMAO Rock on dude! Rock on!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts