RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Range Rover I haven't really been on the forums lately or paid attention to prices lately. I believe there is a small fee to transfer vehicles last time I asked I think it was 50 euros. This isn't a for sale ad. So please don't ask. I'll put it in the classified when I know what it's worth. Just trying to get a general idea of what they are worth now. Has the 04 Rover licences. Looking for feedback like 90% of retail ect.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
Pick a number and list it for sale.
About the only people that will reply are the ones that will offer you $XXX for it, which wont fly in this section.
Martin

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pick a number and list it for sale.
About the only people that will reply are the ones that will offer you $XXX for it, which wont fly in this section.
Martin
I'm looking for what people who might have sold in the past. These don't come up for sale often so it's not like you can search the classified and get an idea of costs. Do they have a stong resale value? Or are there significantly cheaper solutions that offer the same level of diagnostic ability that drive people away from the Faultmate now?

I know costs was one of the issues I had before buying it. It looks like they have come down some but are still rather expensive. I haven't stayed up with what other diagnostic systems are available now.

·
Banned
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
3,952 Posts
These don't come up for sale often
Which is the best reason for putting it on eBay and seeing what someone is prepared to pay for it. When I was looking to buy a Nanocom, I saw the odd one appear on eBay auctions but they all went for virtually new price so I ended up buying new.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,520 Posts
I already had a Faultmate for my p38 but the software was single vehicle only and locked to my VIN. I bought another on Ebay that had modules I didn't have and I paid about 50% of the new hardware and software price which I think should be your starting point.
I planned on selling on the new Faultmate without the modules I wanted but I subsequently found out that the modules can't be transferred from one unit to another.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts