RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell this truck for now. What is a good number for an outright sale? 2010 HSE White/Tan, Lux Pack, Sirius Radio, Straight Grain Walnut Trim option. It is hard to get a number on this anywhere.

·
Registered
120 Posts
miles? condition? accidents?

i wish you would have posted 2 months ago as i was looking for a slightly used 2010 rrs hse white/tan! i ended up buying new and getting 2k off MSRP and about 2k more for trade-in value of an old 2007 rrs hse so i would imagine it would have to be more than 4k off msrp

for me to have bought yours over new would have taken 10k off msrp

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've been looking for a slightly used one myself for the past month. Alot has to do with where you are located and the demand. The ones that I have looked at have generally sold within 24 hours of being put up for sale by a dealer. The most recent 2010 RRS HSE LUX that I missed at the last minute sold for $57,995 with 7600 miles (Rear DVD, Ext Leather, Sirius, HD, Upgraded Leather, etc). The original MSRP was $68, 500 (give or take a couple hundred) and that was last week. But generally speaking the used 10 LUX goes between 57-62k unless it's that Bali Blue which I've seen sub 55k.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts