RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 19.5MY SVR and I am loving it but there are a few things I definitely want changed and that I think most people would want changed.

-keep last exhaust setting
-keep last auto stop start setting

-have heated/cooled rear seat options available in the rear rather than only in the drivers options

-allow downshifting to N in manual (is there a reason this isn't available? I've never used paddles in my other vehicles - the exhaust in the SVR makes me want to play with everything)

I'm sure I'll come up with more as I get more time on the road but I'm interested in what others think. Of course, there are so many things to love about these vehicles.. but some of these small changes would make most of us a lot more satisfied, I think.

So, what would you change?

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
shifting to neutral would mean coasting... very possible to lose control. not being able to shift to neutral is very important safety feature.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
11 Posts
I've had my 19.5MY HSE I-6 for a few weeks, and I have a few:

- Link configurable settings to each key. Both my wife and I use the car, and we were surprised that we couldn't program any settings to the keys.
- Remember last seat heat/cooling setting. It's officially hot in Houston, and it would be nice for the seat cooling to be on without setting it each time.
- Sunglasses! Aside from putting them in a case every time, I haven't found a good place to store sunglasses. Since they're getting rid of the gesture blind in MY20, maybe that will be coming?
- One-touch sunroof close. Maybe I'm missing the trick, but I cannot get the sunroof to close without waiting for it to stop at tilt, and then closing it the rest of the way.

Like the car so far, but would love those changes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts