Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
2009 HSE? That’ll clear 18’s.

It used to be we had to downsize wheels to get good off road tire options.

Now options have opened up as more OEMs are putting 20’s and 22’s as factory options for trucks and SUV’s.

If I had to guess, I’d say you’d have a harder time finding the off-road selection for a 19 inch rim, and that 18’s 20’s and 22’s are about equal today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Just like my wife. Never answers the question I ask. Always answers something never asked. Stupid question: did you follow/message whomever posted the picture?
If you read the first line, I answered the question. A previous post identified they were 18’s and I affirmed that SINCE he said he had a 2009 HSE that the aforementioned 18’s that were identified would fit.

I’m gonna answer the question, and then I’m gonna share what I have observed surrounding that subject. It’s how people learn. Especially if the question appears the OP is limiting themselves to options.

There are sizes of tires available today that weren’t available this time last year. Preconceived notions of why one might “need” 18’s are STRONGLY indicative that someone wants to go off road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts